Our team is growing and we are on the look-out for talented individuals that are looking to dive into the crazy fast-paced world of television graphics, interactive multi-media and mobile video applications.
Not ready to make a full-on commitment but still want to be considered for some projects? Let us know and we can add you to the network of expert freelancers that we and our clients will call on to collaborate on projects of various duration, scope and geographic location.
Steps from Old Montréal in the Cité Multimédia district, you will find our store-front office at the corner of King & de la Commune. For those in the United Arab Emirates, our office is in Building 4 of the Dubai Media City. If relocation is not your thing and you live elsewhere, there can still be room on our team for you; flexible arrangements can be made for freelancers and other jet setters.
If you think you have what it takes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your portfolio (Dribbble, LinkedIn, website, etc.) and a brief note about why you want to join us.
- “plays well with others”
- A positive can-do attitude and a desire to learn new systems, techniques, skills
- dry humour and wit are an asset
Visual Artists, Broadcast Graphics Designer
- Familiar with on-air graphics systems, preferably an expert in at least one:
VizRT, Venutz, Orad, Miranda/Vertigo, Chyron, Wasp, Brainstorm…
- 3D design & authoring:
Maya, Softimage, Unity3D, …
- The usual suspects of graphics design suites
After Effects, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.
We develop software applications primarily targeted at broadcast operations related to integrating data sources with their visual graphics, second-screen, mobile/web apps.
Typical “data-driven” on-air graphics include:
- Election coverage : candidates, current votes, party affiliations, candidate pictures & videos, live results
- Stock & Finance data : charts, trading prices, historical data
- Sports Scores & Rankings : live score updates, player line-ups, league & championship rankings,
- Twitter : integrating user tweets in on-air broadcasts, linked with other media properties
- Facebook : viewer Likes, comments, pictures
We expect candidates to be familiar and have experience with most items in the list, and be a ninja in at least one:
- C#, C++
- Database I/O : MsSQL, MongoDB
- Bit wrangler in JSON, XML, YAML
- Able to teach us new tricks!